Terms of Sales
National Food Industries LLC owns the www.nfidubai.com website and ecommerce site therein
Your privacy is important to us and we will protect it.
Policy is updated on December 15, 2022
As a condition of purchase, nfidubai.com requires your permission to send you administrative and promotional emails. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about NFI or merchant products and promotional offers.
You can opt-out of our promotional emails anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email correspondences.
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard nfidubai.com on the terms and conditions stated below.
nfidubai.com is an easy and secure online marketplace connecting with buyers and enabling them to purchase products they love at convenience. Thus bringing NFI’s brands closer to its end consumers.
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from the site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
- The order you purchase is redeemable for goods or services by the seller of such goods and services hereinafter defined as “NFI or ” The Merchant, in this case nfidubai.com, that is also the seller of the goods and services and is solely responsible for honoring any product purchased through nfidubai.com ecom site.
- com is responsible for quality of any product sold in the site and services associated with it.
- All information on the quality, deliveries cost and any additional service terms will be clearly stated on the website under specific products and services.
nfidubai.com ensures a high level of buyer experience. We do the upmost to ensure we have researched the business and the deal itself and at all times try to be transparent and clear in the specific conditions and terms related to the offering.
All the conditions of purchase will be mentioned as fine print and will also be printed on the purchased invoice.
We value your business and are responsible for the quality of the product and service provided by us or the overall experience itself. We will do everything to assist you and find the most favorable outcome for you.
Refunds are subject to merchant’s terms and conditions, which will be stated under the product or the service, offered. In all cases, if something major has let you down, we’ll do all we can by understanding and thereby validating the situation. If a refund is the only option, nfidubai.com will refund the net value as store credit within 3 working days of the claim depending on the purchase, once the product is received in the condition delivered back to the customer center or in case of the refund is to your credit/debit card, within thirty (30) working days from the day on which we receive the product as delivered back in our customer center.
nfidubai.com offer an opportunity for the consumers to connect with their brand and make a specified purchase in a transparent manner.
nfidubai.com is the seller of the product or service and is solely responsible for honoring any products purchased. nfidubai.com takes responsibilities for quality of any product and any product promotions based on the information provided by the business terms and conditions or by the promotional materials from time to time.
All goods and services listed under nfidubai.com will have specific delivery and validity duration clearly mentioned under each offering. Please refer to some important points below in regards to the same.
Minimum order value: AED 50/-.
Delivery Costs: The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
Delivery Date: This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay/s.
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
- if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will need to cancel your order with delivery costs being charged to the buyer.
ID Requirement Upon Delivery: We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
Title to Products: A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
Invoice: We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
This Web site is secured with a SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. The Payment Gateway manages the complex encryption and processing of your sensitive customer information through their electronic credit card processing network. We don’t store any of your payment information on our servers. It is recorded at their end via a Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL) and is fully encrypted. This and your other personal information is safe and secure. nfidubai.com does not accept payments or credit card details over any unprotected communication channels such as telephone or email. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at email@example.com