FOOD SAFETY POLICY
NFI Middle East FZCO/ National Food Industries LLC hereby announces the Food Safety Policy for the company. Our Food Safety policy is based on credible and transparent processes with emphasis on the importance of a high level of food safety & open communication with our customers.
This policy reaffirms our commitment to Quality and Food Safety through the application of all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice. These are based on international standards, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices implemented within our business and the wider environment in which we operate.
- NFI commits the delivery of safe and wholesome food at all times.
- The company implemented programs and measures to ensure safety of product from receiving till delivery.
- NFI operations are aligned with the principles & guidelines of universally accepted Codex Alimentarius & FSMS 2200:2018 standard which offer food sector a way to manage food safety.
- This system implements thorough analysis of processes steps and identifies the critical areas in need of proper controls, monitoring and verification to keep food safe throughout the food chain.
- We build a quality and food safety capability, mindset and culture through structured programmes that develop employees’ competencies and technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence across the organisation.
- We apply a risk assessment methodology, aligned with the context in which we operate, to facilitate our ability to achieve quality and food safety management system objectives and continually improve.
- We conform to adhere food safety requirements, including statutory and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed customer requirements related to food safety
- Continually review quality and food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Food safety policy is communicated to all levels of the organization and externally, they understand and adhere to the requirements.
Policy No: NFI FSMS POL 01
Issue Date: 01-11-2021